LS120 air-gap sensor
2 to 33 mm range, −15 to 125 °C, 1.5 tesla.
The LS120 air-gap sensor is a high-quality, high-reliability air-gap sensor for use with an ILS730 signal conditioner, which provides voltage outputs and a current output.
The LS120 is designed and built for long-term use in extreme environments characterised by high temperatures and/or high-strength magnetic fields.
- Designed for the contactless measurement of the air-gap between rotor and stator in hydroelectric generators, and large alternators and motors
- 2 to 33 mm measurement range
- −15 to 125 °C operating temperature
- Withstands magnetic fields up to 1.5 tesla
- Integral cable length of 5 or 10 m
|PARAMETER||Value (Imperial | Metric)|
|Linear measurement range||0.08 to 1.3 in | 2 to 33 mm|
|Operating temperature range||5 to 257 °F −15 to 125 °C|
|Magnetic field||Up to 1.5 Tesla|
|Sensor dimensions||9.4 x 1.6 x 0.15 in | 240 x 40 x 3.8 mm|
|Integral cable length||16.4 or 32.8 ft | 5.0 or 10.0 m|