CE134 piezoelectric accelerometer
5 µA/g, −55 to 350 °C, up to 10000 Hz.
The CE134 piezoelectric accelerometer is a high-quality, high-reliability vibration sensor with a ceramic piezoelectric sensing element and attached electronics that provides a current output.
The CE134 is designed and built for long-term use in extreme environments characterised by high temperatures and/or hazardous areas (potentially explosive atmospheres).
- Designed for the long-term measurement of vibration in severe environments, such as gas turbines and compressors
- Wide temperature range: −55 to 350 °C
- High frequency response: up to 10000 Hz
- Current output (5 µA/g) for signal transmission over long distances: up to 1000 m
- Certified for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
|PARAMETER||Value (Imperial | Metric)|
|Output type||Current (2-wire)|
|Sensitivity||5 µA/g | 0.51 µA / m/s2|
|Operating temperature range||−67 to 662 °F | −55 to 350 °C|
|Frequency response||5 to 10000 Hz|
|Dynamic measurement range||0.001 to 400 g | 0.00981 to 3924 m/s2|
|Resonant frequency||23 kHz|
|Base strain sensitivity||≤1E−4 g/µε|
|Type of electronics||Attached|
|Hazardous area certifications||Ex ia, Ex nA|