CP103 piezoelectric pressure transducer
232 pC/bar, −54 to 650 °C, 2 to 10000 Hz.
The CP103 piezoelectric pressure transducer is a high-quality, high-reliability dynamic pressure sensor with a piezoelectric sensing element that provides a charge output. Accordingly, an external charge amplifier (IPC704 signal conditioner), is required to convert this charge-based signal into a current or a voltage signal.
The CP103 is designed and built for long-term use in extreme environments characterised by high temperatures and/or hazardous areas (potentially explosive atmospheres).
- Designed for the long-term measurement of pressure pulsation in extreme environments, such as gas turbine combustors
- High sensitivity: 232 pC/bar
- Very high operating temperature: up to 650 °C
- Available in different integral mineral-insulated (MI) cable lengths, terminated with either a high-temperature connector or a LEMO connector
- Certified for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
|PARAMETER||Value (Imperial | Metric)|
|Output type||Charge (2-wire)|
|Sensitivity||16.0 pC/psi | 232 pC/bar|
|Operating temperature range||−65 to 1202 °F | −54 to 650 °C|
|Frequency response||Up to 10000 Hz|
|Dynamic measurement range||0.0006 to 290 psi | 0.00004 to 20 bar|
|Overload capacity||Up to 3626 psi | Up to 250 bar|
|Acceleration sensitivity||≤0.05 pC/g|
|Resonant frequency||>50 kHz|
|Hazardous area certifications||Ex ib, Ex nA|