CV214 velocity transducer
20 mV/mm/s, −29 to 121 °C, 10 to 1000 Hz.
The CV214 velocity sensor is a high-quality, high-reliability vibration sensor with an electromagnetic sensing element providing a voltage output that is directly proportional to the vibration velocity.
The CV214 is designed and built for use in harsh environments characterised by typical temperatures, damp and corrosive environments, and/or hazardous areas (potentially explosive atmospheres).
- Designed for the long-term measurement of vibration in harsh environments, such as hydroelectric turbines and steam turbines (lower-speed machines)
- Wide frequency response: 10 to 1000 Hz
- Temperature range: −29 to 121 °C
- Voltage output (20 mV/mm/s)
- Certified for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
|PARAMETER||Value (Imperial | Metric)|
|Output type||Voltage (2-wire)|
|Sensitivity||508 mV/in/s | 20 mV/mm/s|
|Operating temperature range||−20 to 250 °F | −29 to 121 °C|
|Frequency response||10 to 1000 Hz|
|Dynamic measurement range||39.4 in/s | 1000 mm/s|
|Transverse sensitivity||±10% max.|
|Resonant frequency||10 Hz ±1 Hz|
|Mounting orientation||±100° of vertical|
|Hazardous area certifications||Ex ia|