CP216 piezoelectric pressure transducer
200 pC/bar, −54 to 470 °C, 2 to 15000 Hz.
The CP216 piezoelectric pressure transducer is a high-quality, high-reliability dynamic pressure sensor with a piezoelectric sensing element that provides a charge output. Accordingly, an external charge amplifier (IPC704 signal conditioner), is required to convert this charge-based signal into a current or a voltage signal.
The CP216 is designed and built for long-term use in extreme environments characterised by high temperatures and/or hazardous areas (potentially explosive atmospheres).
- Designed for the long-term measurement of pressure pulsation in extreme environments, such as gas turbine combustors
- High sensitivity: 200 pC/bar
- Very high frequency response: up to 15000 Hz
- Available in different integral mineral-insulated (MI) cable lengths, terminated with either a high-temperature connector or a LEMO connector
- Certified for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
|PARAMETER||Value (Imperial | Metric)|
|Output type||Charge (2-wire)|
|Sensitivity||13.8 pC/psi | 200 pC/bar|
|Operating temperature range||−65 to 878 °F | −54 to 470 °C|
|Frequency response||Up to 15000 Hz|
|Sensitivity deviation||See response curves in data sheet|
|Dynamic measurement range||0.007 to 3625 psi | 0.0005 to 250 bar|
|Overload capacity||Up to 5076 psi | Up to 350 bar|
|Acceleration sensitivity||≤0.05 pC/g|
|Resonant frequency||>80 kHz|
|Hazardous area certifications||Ex ib|