CP235 piezoelectric pressure transducer
750 pC/bar, −55 to 520 °C, 2 to 10000 Hz.
The CP235 piezoelectric pressure transducer is a high-quality, high-reliability dynamic pressure sensor with a piezoelectric sensing element that provides a charge output. Accordingly, an external charge amplifier (IPC704 signal conditioner), is required to convert this charge-based signal into a current or a voltage signal.
The CP235 is designed and built for long-term use in extreme environments characterised by high temperatures and/or hazardous areas (potentially explosive atmospheres).
- Designed for the long-term measurement of pressure pulsation in extreme environments, such as gas turbine combustors
- Very high sensitivity: 750 pC/bar
- High operating temperature: up to 520 °C
- Available in different integral mineral-insulated (MI) cable lengths, terminated with a high-temperature connector
- Certified for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
|PARAMETER||Value (Imperial | Metric)|
|Output type||Charge (2-wire)|
|Sensitivity||51.7 pC/psi | 750 pC/bar|
|Operating temperature range||−67 to 968 °F | −55 to 520 °C|
|Frequency response||Up to 10000 Hz|
|Sensitivity deviation||See response curves in data sheet|
|Dynamic measurement range||0.0007 to 72.5 psi | 0.00005 to 5 bar|
|Overload capacity||Up to 1450 psi | Up to 100 bar|
|Acceleration sensitivity||≤0.15 pC/g and ≤0.375 pC/g|
|Resonant frequency||>55 kHz|
|Hazardous area certifications||Ex ia, Ex ib, Ex nA|