IPC704 signal conditioner
Signal conditioner for use with accelerometers (CA) and dynamic pressure sensors (CP).
The IPC704 signal conditioner is a high-quality, high-reliability charge-converter for use with piezoelectric sensors: CA accelerometers and CP dynamic pressure sensors.
The IPC704 is highly configurable (transfer function with optional integration, input and output sensitivities, high-pass and low-pass filtering), and provides either a current output or a voltage output. It is available in two versions for sensors using different piezoelectric materials (that is, standard piezoelectric material or GaPO4 piezoelectric material).
The IPC704 is designed and built for long-term use in environments characterised by hazardous areas (potentially explosive atmospheres).
Note: The IPC704 signal conditioner is being replaced by the IPC707 signal conditioner.
- Signal conditioning for CA accelerometers and CP dynamic pressure sensors
- Very wide frequency range (0.5 to 20000 Hz) with configurable high-pass and low-pass filters
- Configurable transfer function (input sensitivity, output sensitivity and units), with optional integrator to provide a velocity output
- Current output for signal transmission over long distances or voltage output for signal transmission over short distances
- Certified for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
- IPC704 signal conditioner data sheet (English)
- IPC704 signal conditioner data sheet (French)
- LCIE 02 ATEX 6085 X certificate
- LCIE 09 ATEX 1027 X certificate
- IECEx LCI 06.0009X certificate
- IECEx LCIE 13.0053X certificate
- cCSAus 1243981 certificate
- KGS 12-GA4BO-0396X certificate
- TC RU C-CH.MШ06.B.00134 certificate
- 244-704-000V042 product drawing (LOGIN required)
- 244-704-000V511 product drawing (LOGIN required)
- CAxxx vibration sensors (piezoelectric accelerometers) installation manual (LOGIN required)
- CPxxx dynamic pressure sensors (piezoelectric pressure transducers) installation manual (LOGIN required)
|PARAMETER||Value (Imperial | Metric)|
|Output type||Current (2-wire) or voltage (3-wire)|
|Measurement system||CA vibration or CP dynamic pressure|
|Sensor||CA accelerometers or CP dynamic pressure sensors|
|Sensitivity||See transfer function characteristics and curves in data sheet|
|Frequency range||0.5 to 20000 Hz|
|Operating temperature range||−22 to 185 °F | −30 to 85 °C|
|Hazardous area certifications||Ex ia, Ex ib, Ex nA, AEx nA|