High-quality, high-reliability cable for use with cable assemblies and measurement chains.
For use in harsh environments characterised by high temperatures and/or hazardous areas (potentially explosive atmospheres).
- Very high-quality, reliable cable for cable assemblies and measurement chains
- Twin-core, twisted-pair cable with RADOX® insulation and RADOX® outer sheath (Ø4.8 mm nom.)
- 2 multi-stranded conductors (2 x 0.34 mm2 cores), with shield
- −40 to 125 °C (−40 to 257 °F) operating temperature
- Suitable for use in potentially explosive atmospheres and nuclear environments
|PARAMETER||Value (Imperial | Metric)|
|Operating temperature range||−40 to 257 °F | −40 to 125 °C|
|Length||From 3.3 ft (in steps of 3.3 ft) | From 1 m (in steps of 1 m)|
|Protection||RADOX® outer sheath|
|Number of conductors||2|