High-quality, high-reliability cable for use with cable assemblies and measurement chains.
For use in harsh environments characterised by high temperatures and/or hazardous areas (potentially explosive atmospheres).
Note: The K230 cable is based on the K205A cable.
- Very high-quality, reliable, low-noise cable for cable assemblies and measurement chains
- Low-noise, twin-core, twisted-pair cable with PTFE insulation, anti-microphonic material, PTFE outer sheath, glass-fibre overbraid and metallic overbraid (Ø6.1 mm max.)
- 2 multi-stranded conductors (2 x 0.45 mm2 cores), with shield
- −54 to 200 °C (−65 to 392 °F) operating temperature
- Suitable for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
|PARAMETER||Value (Imperial | Metric)|
|Operating temperature range||−65 to 392 °F | −54 to 200 °C|
|Length||From 3.3 ft (in steps of 3.3 ft) | From 1 m (in steps of 1 m)|
|Protection||PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) outer sheath|
|Number of conductors||2|