High-quality, high-reliability cable for use with cable assemblies and measurement chains.
For use in harsh environments characterised by hazardous areas (potentially explosive atmospheres).
- Very high-quality, reliable cable for cable assemblies and measurement chains
- Multi-core, twisted, shielded cable with PE insulation and PUR outer sheath (Ø7.8 mm nom.)
- 3 multi-stranded conductors (3 x 0.5 mm2 cores), with shield
- −40 to 70 °C (−40 to 158 °F) operating temperature
- Suitable for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
|PARAMETER||Value (Imperial | Metric)|
|Operating temperature range||−40 to 158 °F | −40 to 70 °C|
|Length||From 3.3 ft (in steps of 3.3 ft) | From 1 m (in steps of 1 m)|
|Protection||PUR (polyurethane) outer sheath|
|Number of conductors||3|