PA150 probe mounting adaptor with proximity measurement system
Complete probe mounting adaptor with proximity measurement system (TQ412 and IQS452).
High-quality, high-reliability removable probe housing and probe adaptor rod containing a complete proximity measurement system that consists of a TQ412 proximity sensor and a IQS452 signal conditioner, which provides either a voltage output or a current output (2 mm range: 8 mV/µm or 2.5 µA/µm, 4 mm range: 4 mV/µm or 1.25 µA/µm).
The PA150 is designed and built for long-term use in harsh environments characterised by industrial temperatures and/or hazardous areas (potentially explosive atmospheres).
- Removable probe housing and probe adaptor rod containing a complete proximity measurement system (TQ412 and IQS452)
- 2 or 4 mm measurement range (Ø8.2 mm sensor)
- Sealed die-cast aluminium housing and stainless steel adaptor rod, with choice of mounting orientation
- Easier probe installation and gap adjustment with adaptor rod lengths from 50 to 800 mm (mounting position adjustable to ±10 mm)
- Certified for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
|PARAMETER||Value (Imperial | Metric)|
|Output type||Current (2-wire) or voltage (3-wire)|
|Type of probe mounting adaptor||Removable probe housing and probe adaptor rod|
|Mounting position adjustment||±0.39 in | ±10 mm|
|Probe housing material||Aluminium alloy|
|Probe housing gasket material||Nitrile rubber (NBR)|
|Probe adaptor rod material||Stainless steel 1.4301|
|Probe adaptor assembly material||Stainless steel 1.4305|
|Mounting orientation for probe housing||Longitudinal or perpendicular|
|Configurable adaptor length for probe||Yes|
|Temperature range||−31 to 185 °F | −35 to 85 °C|
|Hazardous area certifications||Ex e|