PA151 probe mounting adaptor
Removable probe housing and probe adaptor rod.
High-quality, high-reliability removable probe housing and probe adaptor rod to support the external mounting of a TQ412 proximity sensor.
The PA151 is designed and built for long-term use in harsh environments characterised by industrial temperatures and/or hazardous areas (potentially explosive atmospheres).
- Removable probe housing and probe adaptor rod to support the external mounting of a TQ412 proximity sensor
- Sealed die-cast polyester housing and stainless steel adaptor rod
- Easier probe installation and gap adjustment with adaptor rod lengths from 50 to 800 mm (mounting position adjustable to ±10 mm)
- −40 to 100 °C temperature, IP65 protection rating
- Certified for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
|PARAMETER||Value (Imperial | Metric)|
|Type of probe mounting adaptor||Removable probe housing and probe adaptor rod|
|Mounting position adjustment||±0.39 in | ±10 mm|
|Probe housing material||Glass-fibre reinforced polyester|
|Probe housing gasket material||Neoprene|
|Probe adaptor rod material||Stainless steel 1.4301|
|Probe adaptor assembly material||Stainless steel 1.4305|
|Configurable adaptor length for probe||Yes|
|Temperature range||−40 to 212 °F | −40 to 100 °C|
|Hazardous area certifications||Ex e|