TQ412 proximity sensor
8 mV/µm or 2.5 µA/µm (2 mm range), 4 mV/µm or 1.25 µA/µm (4 mm range), −40 to 180 °C, Ø8.2 mm tip, reverse-mount.
The TQ412 proximity sensor is a high-quality, high-reliability sensor for use with an EA402 extension cable and IQS450 signal conditioner, which provides either a voltage output or a current output.
The TQ412 is a reverse-mount sensor that is designed and built for long-term use in extreme environments characterised by high temperatures and/or hazardous areas (potentially explosive atmospheres).
Note: The TQ402 and the TQ412 have the same specifications and performance characteristics but are intended for applications with different installation (mounting) requirements: the TQ402 is a standard-mount sensor and the TQ412 is a reverse-mount sensor.
- Designed for the contactless measurement of relative vibration and axial displacement in turbines, compressors, pumps and fans
- 2 or 4 mm measurement range (Ø8.2 mm sensor)
- −40 to 180 °C (−40 to 356 °F) operating temperature, IP68 protection rating
- 0.5, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 5.0 or 10.0 m integral coaxial cable
- Certified for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
- TQ402 and TQ412, EA402 and IQS450 proximity measurement system data sheet (English)
- TQ402 and TQ412, EA402 and IQS450 proximity measurement system data sheet (French)
- TQ402 and TQ412, EA402 and IQS450 proximity measurement system data sheet (German)
- LCIE 11 ATEX 1010 X certificate
- LCIE 11 ATEX 3091 X certificate
- IECEx LCI 11.0061X certificate
- IECEx LCI 11.0063X certificate
- cCSAus 1514309 certificate
- KGS 15-GA4BO-0664X certificate
- TC RU C-CH.MШ06.B.00134 certificate
- 111-412-000V013 product drawing (LOGIN required)
- TQxxx proximity measurement systems installation manual (LOGIN required)
|PARAMETER||Value (Imperial | Metric)|
|Linear measurement range||0.08 or 0.16 in | 2 or 4 mm|
|Operating temperature range||−40 to 356 °F | −40 to 180 °C|
|Sensor (tip) diameter||Ø0.32 in | Ø8.2 mm|
|Mounting options||Reverse mount|
|Integral cable length||1.6, 3.3, 4.9, 6.6, 16.4 or 32.8 ft | 0.5, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 5.0 or 10 m|
|Hazardous area certifications||Ex ia, Ex nA|