TQ432 proximity sensor
4 mV/µm or 1.25 µA/µm (4 mm range), −25 to 140 °C, Ø12.7 mm tip, reverse-mount, 100 bar (tip).
The TQ432 proximity sensor is a high-quality, high-reliability sensor for use with an EA402 extension cable and IQS450 signal conditioner, which provides either a voltage output or a current output.
The TQ432 is a reverse-mount, high-pressure sensor that is designed and built for long-term use in extreme environments characterised by high temperatures, high pressures and/or hazardous areas (potentially explosive atmospheres).
Note: The TQ422 and the TQ432 have the same specifications and performance characteristics but are intended for applications with different installation (mounting) requirements: the TQ422 is a standard-mount sensor and the TQ432 is a reverse-mount sensor.
- Designed for the contactless measurement of relative vibration and axial displacement in turbines, compressors, pumps and fans
- 2 or 4 mm measurement range (Ø12.7 mm sensor)
- −25 to 140 °C operating temperature, IP68 protection rating, 100 bar pressure rating
- 1.0, 5.0 or 10.0 m integral coaxial cable
- Certified for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
- TQ422 and TQ432, EA402 and IQS450 proximity measurement system data sheet (English)
- TQ422 and TQ432, EA402 and IQS450 proximity measurement system data sheet (French)
- TQ422 and TQ432, EA402 and IQS450 proximity measurement system data sheet (German)
- LCIE 11 ATEX 1010 X certificate
- LCIE 11 ATEX 3091 X certificate
- IECEx LCI 11.0061X certificate
- IECEx LCI 11.0063X certificate
- cCSAus 1514309 certificate
- KGS 15-GA4BO-0664X certificate
- TC RU C-CH.MШ06.B.00134 certificate
- 111-432-000V013 product drawing (LOGIN required)
- TQxxx proximity measurement systems installation manual (LOGIN required)
|PARAMETER||Value (Imperial | Metric)|
|Linear measurement range||0.08 or 0.16 in | 2 or 4 mm|
|Operating temperature range||−13 to 284 °F | −25 to 140 °C|
|Sensor (tip) diameter||Ø0.5 in | Ø12.7 mm|
|Mounting options||Reverse mount|
|Integral cable length||3.3, 16.4 or 32.8 ft | 1.0, 5.0 or 10 m|
|Pressure||1450 psi | 100 bar|
|Hazardous area certifications||Ex ia, Ex nA|