CA202 piezoelectric accelerometer
100 pC/g, −55 to 260 °C, up to 5000 Hz.
The CA202 piezoelectric accelerometer is a high-quality, high-reliability vibration sensor with a piezoelectric sensing element that provides a charge output. Accordingly, an external charge amplifier (IPC704 signal conditioner), is required to convert this charge-based signal into a current or a voltage signal.
The CA202 is designed and built for long-term use in extreme environments characterised by high temperatures and/or hazardous areas (potentially explosive atmospheres).
- Designed for the long-term measurement of vibration in extreme environments, such as heavy-duty gas turbines and steam turbines
- Very high sensitivity: 100 pC/g
- Wide frequency response: 0.5 to 5000 Hz
- Available with an integral soft-line cable with a flexible stainless steel hose
- Certified for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
|PARAMETER||Value (Imperial | Metric)|
|Output type||Charge (2-wire)|
|Sensitivity||100 pC/g | 10.2 pC / m/s2|
|Operating temperature range||−67 to 500 °F | −55 to 260 °C|
|Frequency response||Up to 5000 Hz|
|Dynamic measurement range||0.01 to 400 g | 0.0981 to 3924 m/s2|
|Linearity||±1% and ±2%|
|Resonant frequency||20 kHz|
|Base strain sensitivity||<0.1E−3 g/µε|
|Hazardous area certifications||Ex ia, Ex nA|