CA306 piezoelectric accelerometer
50 pC/g, −55 to 500 °C, up to 3000 Hz.
The CA306 piezoelectric accelerometer is a high-quality, high-reliability vibration sensor with a piezoelectric sensing element that provides a charge output. Accordingly, an external charge amplifier (IPC704 signal conditioner), is required to convert this charge-based signal into a current or a voltage signal.
The CA306 is designed and built for long-term use in extreme environments characterised by high temperatures and/or hazardous areas (potentially explosive atmospheres).
- Designed for the long-term measurement of vibration in extreme environments, such as aero-derivative and industrial gas turbines
- High sensitivity: 50 pC/g
- Wide temperature range: −55 to 500 °C
- Available as a sensor only (no integral cable) or with an integral mineral insulated (MI) cable with a flexible stainless steel overbraid
- Certified for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
|PARAMETER||Value (Imperial | Metric)|
|Output type||Charge (2-wire)|
|Sensitivity||50 pC/g | 5.1 pC / m/s2|
|Operating temperature range||−67 to 932 °F | −55 to 500 °C|
|Frequency response||Up to 3000 Hz|
|Dynamic measurement range||0.01 to 100 g | 0.0981 to 981 m/s2|
|Resonant frequency||>15 kHz|
|Base strain sensitivity||≤1E−4 g/µε|
|Hazardous area certifications||Ex ia, Ex nA|