CE281 piezoelectric accelerometer
10 µA/g, −55 to 260 °C, up to 7000 Hz.
The CE281 piezoelectric accelerometer is a high-quality, high-reliability vibration sensor with a piezoelectric sensing element and attached electronics that provides a current output.
The CE281 is designed and built for long-term use in extreme environments characterised by high temperatures and/or hazardous areas (potentially explosive atmospheres).
- Designed for the long-term measurement of vibration in severe environments, such as gearboxes, compressors, pumps and fans
- Wide temperature range: −55 to 260 °C
- High frequency response: up to 7000 Hz
- Current output (10 µA/g) for signal transmission over long distances: up to 1000 m
- Certified for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
|PARAMETER||Value (Imperial | Metric)|
|Output type||Current (2-wire)|
|Sensitivity||10 µA/g | 1.02 µA / m/s2|
|Operating temperature range||−67 to 500 °F | −55 to 260 °C|
|Frequency response||3 to 7000 Hz|
|Dynamic measurement range||0.0001 to 200 g | 0.000981 to 1962 m/s2|
|Resonant frequency||25 kHz|
|Base strain sensitivity||0.0025 g/µε|
|Type of electronics||Attached|
|Hazardous area certifications||Ex ia, Ex nA|