CE311 piezoelectric accelerometer
50 µA/g, −55 to 125 °C, up to 8000 Hz.
The CE311 piezoelectric accelerometer is a high-quality, high-reliability vibration sensor with a piezoelectric sensing element and integrated electronics that provides a current output.
The CE311 is designed and built for long-term use in extreme environments characterised by high temperatures and/or hazardous areas (potentially explosive atmospheres).
- Designed for the long-term measurement of vibration in severe environments, such as heavy-duty gas turbines and steam turbines
- High frequency response: up to 8000 Hz
- High sensitivity: 50 µA/g
- Current output (50 µA/g) for signal transmission over long distances: up to 1000 m
- Certified for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
|PARAMETER||Value (Imperial | Metric)|
|Output type||Current (2-wire)|
|Sensitivity||50 µA/g | 5.1 µA / m/s2|
|Operating temperature range||−67 to 257 °F | −55 to 125 °C|
|Frequency response||2 to 8000 Hz|
|Dynamic measurement range||0.004 to 40 g | 0.03924 to 392.4 m/s2|
|Resonant frequency||20 kHz|
|Base strain sensitivity||0.0015 g/µε|
|Type of electronics||Integrated|
|Hazardous area certifications||Ex ia, Ex nA|