CE680M511 piezoelectric accelerometer
100 mV/g, −50 to 120 °C, up to 9000 Hz.
The CE680M511 piezoelectric accelerometer is a high-quality, high-reliability vibration sensor with a piezoelectric sensing element and integrated electronics that provides an industry standard voltage output of 100 mV/g.
The CE680M511 is designed and built for use in harsh environments.
- Designed for the measurement of vibration in harsh environments, such as motors, pumps and fans (general industrial machinery)
- High frequency response: up to 9000 Hz
- Industry standard sensitivity: 100 mV/g
- Voltage output (2 mA/g) for signal transmission over medium distances: up to 200 m
- No output due to thermal transients (shear-mode operation), low-noise electronics and exceptional bias-voltage stability at higher temperatures
|PARAMETER||Value (Imperial | Metric)|
|Output type||Voltage (2-wire)|
|Sensitivity||100 mV/g | 10.2 mV / m/s2|
|Operating temperature range||−58 to 248 °F | −50 to 120 °C|
|Frequency response||0.5 to 9000 Hz|
|Dynamic measurement range||Up to 80 g | Up to 784.8 m/s2|
|Linearity||1% of full scale|
|Resonant frequency||30 kHz|
|Base strain sensitivity||0.0002 g/µε|
|Type of electronics||Integrated|