PV102 piezoelectric velocity sensor
100 mV/in/s, −50 to 120 °C, up to 5000 Hz.
The PV102 piezoelectric velocity sensor is a high-quality, high-reliability vibration sensor with a piezoelectric sensing element and integrated electronics with integrator that provides an industry standard voltage output of 100 mV/in/s.
The PV102 is designed and built for use in harsh environments characterised by hazardous areas (potentially explosive atmospheres).
- Designed for the measurement of vibration in harsh environments, such as motors, pumps and fans (general industrial machinery)
- Medium frequency response: up to 5000 Hz
- Industry standard sensitivity: 100 mV/in/s
- Low-noise electronics and exceptional bias-voltage stability at higher temperatures
- Certified for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
|PARAMETER||Value (Imperial | Metric)|
|Output type||Voltage (2-wire)|
|Sensitivity||100 mV/in/s | 3.94 mV/mm/s|
|Operating temperature range||−67 to 248 °F | −55 to 120 °C|
|Frequency response||4.5 to 5000 Hz|
|Dynamic measurement range||50 in/s | 1270 mm/s|
|Resonant frequency||15 kHz|
|Base strain sensitivity||0.127 mm/s/µε|
|Type of electronics||Integrated|
|Hazardous area certifications||Ex ia, Ex nA, Ex nC|