VibroSmart® VSA301 buffered output amplifer
The VibroSmart® VSA301 buffered output amplifier connects to a VibroSmart® VSV300 module, in order to amplify and/or transmit the VSV300's buffered transducer (raw) signal outputs.
More specifically, the VSA301 amplifier makes the buffered outputs from a VSV300 module available at their original amplitude on the VSA301’s front-panel BNC connectors. In addition, two VSA301 amplifiers can be combined, in order allow the transmission of these buffered output signals over distances up to 500 m.
- Designed for operation with the VSV300 monitoring module
- Two dynamic channels with current or voltage inputs, AC or DC coupling, fixed-gain amplification of 10, and voltage and current outputs
- One tachometer channel with current or voltage input, offset removal, 3.3 to 5.0 V digital level translation and a voltage output
- Voltage signal transmission over short distances, up to 5 m
- Current signal transmission over long distances, up to 500 m
|PARAMETER||Value (Imperial | Metric)|
|Monitoring system (application)||Machinery protection, condition monitoring, combustion monitoring|
|VibroSmart system function||Accessory|
|VibroSmart system component||Amplifier and signal transmission device|
|VibroSmart component function||Signal interface|