VibroSight® portable analyser
The VibroSight® portable analyser is a complete condition monitoring system that is ready-to-use out of the box. It is intended for use in industrial environments where the portability and ruggedness of the system are essential, and when a permanent installation is not required.
This portable analyser is a self-contained system that integrates a portable computer running the VibroSight software and a XMV16 / XIO16T extended vibration monitoring card pair. The computer and the card pair are fully enclosed in order to provide protection from mechanical shocks.
- Portable condition monitoring system (CMS) based on proven VM600 system technology
- Lightweight self-contained system with a rugged metal enclosure featuring an integrated hinged panel containing a full-size keyboard and touchpad
- Powerful portable computer: Intel® Core™ i7 processor, 8 GB RAM and 500 GB HDD, high-res 17.3″ LCD display, gigabit Ethernet, Windows® 7 Pro (64-bit)
- XMV16 / XIO16T extended vibration monitoring card pair: 16 dynamic and 4 tachometer channels, with up to 20 outputs per channel
- Supplied in a padded trolley case with integrated wheels and telescopic handle
|PARAMETER||Value (Imperial | Metric)|
|Monitoring system (application)||Condition monitoring|