Housing expansion probes are based on eddy-current technology for the contactless measurement of absolute housing expansion on medium to large thermal machines such as gas and steam turbines.
- AE119 housing expansion probe
- Designed for the long-term measurement of housing expansion in extreme environments, such as gas turbines and steam turbines
- 50 or 100 mm measurement range
- 0 to 80 °C (32 to 176 °F) operating temperature, IP54 protection rating
- Integrated electronics
- Current loop output (4 to 20 mA) for signal transmission over long distances